Facial reflexology is a protocol where zones and points on the face can be stimulated to help correct internal imbalances and external pain. The method is a combination of several healing systems, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Traditional Vietnamese Medicine, meridians, acupuncture points. It works on a very deep level within the body, it’s quite powerful at stimulating the body’s own healing properties and it’s very relaxing. Not only does it maintain great health, the most significant benefit that it yields is how rejuvenating it is for the whole face.
This unique treatment system devised by Danish reflexologist, Lone Sorensen who spent 30 years developing a combination of various facial treatments, receiving many awards and accolades.
Here are some of the conditions that Lone has found reflexology helps with:
- Stress, Anxiety and Fatigue – Reflexology is deeply relaxing and balances the hormonal systems involved in the Stress response.
- Circulation Problems – it improves circulation and the flow of oxygen to all cells.
- Digestive Issues – helps with diarrhea, colic and constipation.
- Back, Neck, Shoulder Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Pain and Tension.
- Frequent Coughs, Colds and Infections – improves immunity by increasing lymphatic drainage and reducing stress.
- PMS, Menopause, Migraines and Headaches – helps balance the hormonal system.
- Nerve related conditions such as Bell’s Palsy and Stroke – stimulates the nervous system and improves nerve function.
- Emotional Imbalances
- Sinus problems, Asthma and Allergies
What happens during a reflexology session?
During the first visit, a health questionnaire is completed in order to be able to assess your health concerns and how best to work with you to bring back health and vitality. Reflexology session will then be conducted on a massage table. All essential oils used are pure and therapeutic grade. Facial reflexes are stimulated by applying pressure using the fingers to various points, massaging all areas of the face. Special facial reflexology tools are also used to enhance the stimulation of the nerves at a deeper level. Once done, a program will be created to meet the required work to be done and you will receive a printout of a facial reflexology chart to enable you to continue the work at home.
How long does the procedure last?
Generally, the sessions last for one hour, but the initial consultation will add another 30 minutes.
How many sessions will you need to attend?
The number of sessions depends upon the severity of your health concerns. If the condition is chronic and has been present for a long time, results will be achieved but can take more time than a condition that is acute and more recent onset. Initially weekly sessions are recommended, then assessed after a couple of weeks. Fewer sessions are required as the condition improves. It is why I insist on you participation by adhering to the daily maintenance that you are given to do after each treatment. Commitment is key to faster results.
Facial Reflexology Pricing:
1 Session – $110.00
3 Sessions – $300.00
6 Sessions – $550.00